Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:33:37 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   xlr82sas <xlr82sas@AOL.COM>
Subject:   Setting up SAS-Connect Windows to Unix under Microsoft Vista OS
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi SAS-Lers,

I had some difficulty setting up SAS-Connect with Vista. In particular I could not get it to work with openSSH or Client SSH. I was able to get it to work with PuTTy. We have some very serious security where I work, so openSSH or Client SSH might work for you. Perhaps I am to dumb to get them to work. It looks like other 'exe' may have isuues under Vista?.

I have posted my solution on my site

http://homepage.mac.com/magdelina/.Public/utl.html SasVistaConnect.doc