Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:32:07 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tom Abernathy <tom.abernathy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: why....
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Mar 24, 5:05 pm, Marc <morain...@gmail.com> wrote: > For years I have been thinking and asking, why SAS, even the latest > version, doesn't do something to mark/segment/divide different log > pieces for different RUNs and with distinctive marks? > It's pretty annoying each time to find where is where when debugging > the programs, especially for me because there are always so many. > > I would like to know your opinion. > > ----Marc

I am curious what types of marks you would like? Isn't the code printed in the log distinctive enough for you to detect which commands you are running?