Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:23:46 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tim Keyes <Tim.Keyes@DNR.STATE.GA.US>
Subject:      White faced Ibis on Little St Simons Island

GABO, An immature white faced ibis was discovered yesterday on Little St Simons Island by David Sibley. I had the good fortune of seeing the bird yesterday evening. Staff there will be trying to get photographs of the bird today. I saw the bird at close range and the red eye was easily visible. The bird also had a very distinct golden color when compared to nearby glossy ibis.

Tim Keyes

Brunswick, GA