Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:10:06 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Matthew Pettis <matt.pettis@THOMSONREUTERS.COM>
Subject:      SAS/GRAPH: PROC GCHART

Hi,

I'm trying to make a vertical bar chart and have 5minute data for a day (the x-axis values are datetime values, and have a value every 5min starting at midnight). I want every 5min bar charted on the output, but I want a label only on every hour (otherwise the axis labels become too cluttered). I've been fiddling with all of the options I can think of to make this work, but to no avail. I know that in PROC GPLOT that when you have date/time/datetime values on the x-axis, SAS does a better job of formatting them and one has better control over the spacing of major tick labels. Does anybody have any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks, Matt