Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 2010 09:18:40 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "FernandezLanier, Adriana (DCJS)"
              <Adriana.FernandezLanier@dcjs.state.ny.us>
Subject:      T-Test Question

Good morning. This is probably a basic question but can't find anything on it. I'm conducting a t-test on my data and want to look at the one-tailed probability. In SPSS, the default is two-tailed. How can I change it two one-tailed? If I'm using 95%, do I split it to 47.5%? Thanks

T-TEST PAIRS=preentitle prejust WITH postentitle postjust (PAIRED) /CRITERIA=CI(.95) /MISSING=ANALYSIS.

________________________________ This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.

[text/html]