Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 May 2010 07:21:47 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Bruce Weaver <bruce.weaver@hotmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Overlapping Periods

Gene Maguin wrote: > > Jim, > > Thank you for pointing out my error. The code I posted doesn't yield the > sample output. After studying Asil's imput and output this morning, I > realize that I didn't understand the problem that Asil had posed. > > Gene Maguin > >

And since I proposed the same solution as Gene...ditto!

----- -- Bruce Weaver bweaver@lakeheadu.ca http://sites.google.com/a/lakeheadu.ca/bweaver/ "When all else fails, RTFM."