Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 May 2010 08:49:18 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jack Hamilton <jfh@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG>
Subject:      Re: OT: Nashville flooding and Opryland Hotel
Comments: To: Mike Rhoads <RHOADSM1@WESTAT.COM>

That was the hotel where some guests didn't have hot water or electricity in their rooms.

The atriums were very nice, but from the news reports it sounds like they were destroyed, and the guest rooms were not. I hope they decide to tear down the guest wings and start over with an infrastructure that works.

-- Jack Hamilton jfh@alumni.stanford.org Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare currunt.