Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 May 2010 17:41:25 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chris Decker <cdecker@D-WISE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Using the SASReferences dataset in SAS Clinical Standards
              Toolkit
Comments: To: Help <paulsrowland@YAHOO.COM>

Paul,

Not sure about your question. The SASreferences is a physical data set created for each study or set of data. It must be present for all the other utilities within the Toolkit to work.

Chris Decker Office: 919-600-6234 Mobile: 919-995-0957

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Help Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 4:36 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Using the SASReferences dataset in SAS Clinical Standards Toolkit

Hello,

I am reading through this material on the SAS CST and I am wondering does this need to be created for every process that I run, and can you have multiple study input and output references defined, or it this a dataset that should be created and discarded with every process?

Thanks, Paul