Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 May 2010 18:42:17 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nat Wooding <nathani@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: OT: Nashville flooding and Opryland Hotel

In the past 24 hours, I heard a news report that said that Riman (sp) Auditorium and music row were not affected by the flood.

Nat ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary" <mlhoward@AVALON.NET> To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 11:57 AM Subject: Re: OT: Nashville flooding and Opryland Hotel