Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 May 2010 13:39:25 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Murphy Choy <goladin@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How can I read .egp files without SAS EG?
Comments: To: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>

Hi Art,

Can you help me to check with birdie whether the egp if corrupted can be rescued using a zip repair program?

-- Regards, Murphy Choy

Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS V9 Certified Basic Programmer for SAS V9

-----Original Message----- From: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET> Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 09:13:42 To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Subject: Re: How can I read .egp files without SAS EG?

Note from birdie:

"EG projects are ZIP archives, and any program capable of opening or extracting the archive can be used to open the project file."