Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 May 2010 11:26:30 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/OSELS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: SAS v9.2.3

> From: Andre Wielki > Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:15 AM > To: Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/OSELS/NCPHI) > Subject: Re: OT: Sunday suggestion > > Dear Ron > > but right now What are the surprise/difficulties with the 9.2.3 > install > and content as i have received a new planning order to download it > from SAS > in the next week > i suppose i must reinstall it all after withdraw of the preceeding one?

I have installed it twice so far: * new installation * uninstalled and then new install

due to other tasks, I have not done extensive testing, yet.

just got my secondary computer reconnected to network so have a third install to test with.

I plan to retain v9.2.2 on at least one computer so that I can compare versions.

Ron the latest&grate-est maven