Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:53:13 -0400
Sender: Graduate School <GRAD-SCHOOL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: The Graduate School <grad-sch@UGA.EDU>
Subject: Doctoral Student Information for July Commencement Program
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Please do not use the reply function - contact email@example.com for questions regarding this message. PLEASE NOTE: This listserv goes to all active graduate students. If you are not a doctoral student expecting to graduate Saturday, July 31, 2010, you can disregard the message.
Dear Doctoral Candidates,
Please Note: If you sent this information for a previous semester and did not graduate, you must send it again to be included in the summer commencement program:
FRIDAY, July 18, 2010, is the deadline for doctoral students to submit dissertation titles for the commencement program for July 2010 graduation (please do not submit info for future graduation semesters).
1. Please send this only if planning to graduate on July 31, 2010. Remember that the ceremony is at 9:30 a.m. (send it even if you are not sure you will make it).
2. If you sent this for a previous semester, but did not graduate, you MUST send it again.
3. Please use title case (capitalize ONLY the first letter of primary words in your title). If we have to convert the case, your title may not come out the way you intended.
4. If you completed degree requirements early in this semester and your official graduation date is July 31, you must submit this form to be included in the printed program.
5. The form is accessible from any computer and is submitted electronically - find it at https://gradschoolforms.webapps.uga.edu/commencement_applications/new
NOTE – this is not the same as the Application for Graduation due on June 11. Both forms must be submitted by their deadlines for you to be in the commencement program.
When your form is submitted successfully, you will immediately receive a new page containing a copy of the form with a confirmation number at the bottom. Please print this for your records.
6. If you are currently in July 2010 graduation and you do not expect to graduate this term, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request to move to a later graduation semester.
Congratulations on your impending graduation!
The Graduate School
The University of Georgia
320 E. Clayton Street, Suite 400
Athens, GA 30602-4401
This message was sent by staff in the UGA Graduate School to all active graduate students. This is for official communication only. This listserv does not accept replies. Please contact the person identified in the message if you have questions.