Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:29:25 +1030
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Margaret Wallen <margaret1962anne@live.com.au>
Subject:      LVCF

I have a databases where each case has several data points from 3 different data collection points in time. I have very little missing data, ie just a couple of variables for a couple of cases. However, I would like to carry the baseline value forward to the missing data point at the later time point. Also, I would like to do this in such a way that I can log it in the syntax file and have it saved for checking and reproducing. Thanks for any assistance

[text/html]