Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:58:15 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Churchill <alan.churchill@SAVIAN.NET>
Subject:      Re: universal viewer 1.1

I have also created a viewer that is available for download:

http://cid-8bca55fbca813d37.office.live.com/self.aspx/Applications/SaviViewe r.zip

I am curious about what people need/want in a viewer.

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian Work: 719-687-5954 Cell: 719-310-4870

-----Original Message----- From: Andre Wielki [mailto:wielki@INED.FR] Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:20 AM Subject: universal viewer 1.1

Hello sas users with curiosity, I am wondering if this new version is able to make a link between a sas table with personal formats and a "format file"... as Tools/Options/Formats exists and seems to propose something like that but mainly offer a XML file to add.!!!?

If i select as "other" kind for the definition/selecting of file, a .sas7bcat file is able to appear inside but has no consequence upon viewing formatted values

Andre

Ps about viewing text (sas pgm...) files, the new encoding possibility is very usefull to correct (in french) accented letters in modalities of formats

-- André WIELKI INED (Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques) Service Informatique 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 mél : wielki@ined.fr tél : 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54