Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:43:49 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Myers <KevinMyers@AUSTIN.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Windows SAS Install script wanted
Comments: To: "DUELL, BOB (ATTCINW)" <BD9439@ATT.COM>

Oops, one correction:

@echo off

echo.SAS is being installed, please wait.

"path-to-depot\setup.exe" -quiet -responsefile "path-to-response-file\userID_sdwresponse.properties"

if %ERRORLEVEL% equ 0 ( echo.SAS installed successfully. ) else ( echo.A SAS installation problem occurred, call Bob. )

pause

Also, once you have put this in a .cmd file, then it can be executed by: "PathToFile\FileName.cmd"

or, if PathToFile is in your system's PATH environment variable, then just: FileName

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Myers" <KevinMyers@austin.rr.com> To: "DUELL, BOB (ATTCINW)" <BD9439@ATT.COM>; <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 17:37 Subject: Re: Windows SAS Install script wanted