Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:22:15 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tom Abernathy <tom.abernathy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: After reinstalling SAS 9.13 %INCLUDE mymacro.sas doesn't work

Yelena - Your message has sparked a nice discussion of the relative virtue of %INCLUDE versus SAS autocall facility, but I have not seen anything that would explain why %INCLUDE would not work on your installation. Can you send an example program where the %INCLUDE statement did not work? Then perhaps someone can help you with your actual problem.

- Tom