Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010)Back to main AGED-NORTH pageJoin or leave AGED-NORTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:28:08 -0400
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of North Georgia <AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Stan Mitchell <smitchell@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      Region Rally

Teachers,

I have received several questions about Region Rally and wanted to send you all an update. I will be sending out Rally information including an online registration form (thanks to Christa) later this afternoon. The cost will be $35 per student (same as last year) and if you get registered by August 27th, Advisors will attend for *free. E*ach chapter will be limited to 12 students (increase of 2 from last year). The Rally will include the same chapter competitions as last year (tug of war, crosscut saw competition, opening ceremony competition) as well as an advisors challenge. So start studying, gather up some kids, and I will have you the registration forms before I leave today.

Thanks, Stan Stan Mitchell North Region Coordinator Agricultural Education 204 Four Towers University of Georgia Athens, Ga. 30602 smitchell@gaaged.org

[text/html]