PLEASE NOTE: YOUR ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT MAY HAVE EARLIER DEADLINES FOR YOU TO SUBMIT FORMS FOR FACULTY SIGNATURES. THE DEADLINES BELOW ARE FOR RECEIPT OF SIGNED FORMS BY THE GRADUATE SCHOOL.
2. ALL MASTERS AND EDUCATION SPECIALIST CANDIDATES: PROGRAM OF STUDY forms for all master's and education specialist candidates - due August 17;
3. MASTER OF ARTS AND MASTER OF SCIENCE CANDIDATES WRITING A THESIS: ADVISORY COMMITTEE forms for thesis-writing M.A. and M.S. candidates - due August 27;
4. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES: ADVISORY COMMITTEE and PROGRAM OF STUDY forms must be on file two weeks prior to oral preliminary comprehensive exams for doctoral candidates who plan to graduate on August 27;
5. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES: APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO CANDIDACY for doctoral students who plan to graduate in December - due FRIDAY, October 1.
You must be registered for 10 hours for FALL semester if you are a doctoral student who was admitted to candidacy after June 11, 2010, and you plan to graduate FALL semester. Advisory committee and program of study forms must be on file with the Graduate School prior to admission to candidacy.
6. DOCTORAL CANDIDATES: COMMENCEMENT INFORMATION (DISSERTATION TITLE) FOR THE PROGRAM is due no later than MONDAY, November 1. Submit the form online at https://gradschoolforms.webapps.uga.edu/commencement_applications/new
PLEASE NOTE: This form is NOT an Application for Graduation form. The Application for Graduation must be submitted by August 27.
ALL CANDIDATES: Please check deadlines on the website at http://www.uga.edu/gradschool/academics/deadlines.html for other dates (thesis/dissertation format check and final submission, resolution of incomplete grades, transfer credit) to meet specific degree requirements for graduation this semester.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or if you wish to change your graduation date to a future semester.
Congratulations on your impending graduation!
The Graduate School
The University of Georgia
320 E. Clayton Street, Suite 400
Athens, GA 30602-4401
This message was sent by staff in the UGA Graduate School to all graduate students who have registration eligibility. This is for official communication only. This listserv does not accept replies. Please contact the person identified in the message if you have questions.