Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:40:28 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Charla Lopez <charla3@AOL.COM>
Subject:   MIXED interaction with contrasts

Hi there- I would like to find out whether there is an interaction between treatment group and time, using a special contrast of treatment group. In my example, treatment group has 3 levels, and time has 5 levels. I am able to get the output for the custom hypotheses, but the interaction effects seem to be based on the default coding for treatment group.

Here is my syntax:

MIXED WEEKLYCIGS by GROUP with WEEK /FIXED = GROUP WEEK GROUP*WEEK | SSTYPE (3) /test 'G1 v G3' group -1/2 0 1/2 /test 'G2 v G1 and G3 ' GROUP -1/2 1 -1/2 /PRINT SOLUTION LMATRIX/METHOD = REML /RANDOM INTERCEPT |SUBJECT (ID).

Any advice?

Charla