Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010)Back to main SHOREBIRDS pageJoin or leave SHOREBIRDS (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Sep 2010 17:01:52 +0000
Sender:       Shorebird Discussion Group <SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dominic Mitchell <dominic.mitchell@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Azores peep: the verdict

Hi all Last week I posted on this group about the ID of a small calidrid photographed on the Azores in October 2007, soliciting opinions. Views were pretty much divided along two clear lines, and I've now posted a summary, together with my own opinion (which has changed) and more images, on www.birdingetc.com. Thanks to all those who commented (click on comments below the original post to view them). Rgds Dominic Mitchell -- www.birdingetc.com http://twitter.com/LondonBirds www.birdwatch.co.uk