Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Sep 2010 11:33:34 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         John F Hall <johnfhall@orange.fr>
Subject:      Re: How to do tabular export of variable view info?
Comments: To: Max Freund <max.freund@cgu.edu>
Comments: cc: Bruce Weaver <bweaver@lakeheadu.ca>

Yep, it's sometimes quicker to do a workaround, especially if time is of the essence and/or money is pouring down the drain whilst messing around attempting solutions in SPSS.

John Hall johnfhall@orange.fr http://surveyresearch.weebly.com

----- Original Message ----- From: Max Freund To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:33 AM Subject: Re: How to do tabular export of variable view info?

Never mind, all -- I went back and ran Display File Information, then copy-pasted the output into Excel and knitted together the variable information and attributes.

Problem solved, even if it did take some massaging...

--Max

-- Max Freund, M.I.I.M. . max.freund@cgu.edu . (909) 632-1624 Doctoral Student in Organizational Behavior, Claremont Graduate University (www.cgu.edu/sbos) Partner, LF Leadership (www.lfleadership.com)