Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:22:13 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:   Re: SAS keys

According to the documentation, wpgm's effect is dependent on one of your preference settings. Specifically:

"The behavior of the WPGM command depends on the setting of the Use Enhanced Editor check box. The check box is available from the Edit tab in the Preferences dialog box. If the Use Enhanced Editor check box is selected and you issue the WPGM command, the active window becomes the Enhanced Editor window that was most recently edited. If the Use Enhanced Editor check box is not selected, the active window becomes the Program Editor.

Issuing the WPGM command repeatedly displays the open Enhanced Editor windows in the order of the most recently edited window to the least recently edited."

HTH, Art ------------ On Sep 10, 5:42 am, Eversmann <rifazraz...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > I am running SAS 8.2 on windows. I have shortcuts setup for all > windows, and everything else work fine expect for the enhanced editor > window --- F5 points to the command WPGM in my keys list. But opens > the classic programming window instead (whether or not i have a > classic editor window open). > > Could someone help define a shortcut for the enhanced editor. > > Many Thanks