Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:00:05 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim.1stat@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Question about SAS-L History and Invasion of Privacy

Hi Art,

It can get even worse. I accidentally stumbled over the following: income and tax data of individual Norwegian people are freely available on the internet. See e.g.: http://www.biip.no/default.aspx?section=skatt&page=person&id=2910310

That is unthinkable in our country. How about the US and other countries?

Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician/SAS consultant http://jim.groeneveld.eu.tf