Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:53:19 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Masoud Pajoh <mpajoh@ODOT.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Tab character
Comments: To: Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM>

Using BYTE(09), as expected, does not shoe as tab in the PDF output.

Thanks,

Masoud

Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM> Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> 09/10/2010 02:16 PM Please respond to Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM>

To SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU cc

Subject Re: Tab character

"09"x is a hex number token (actually, 9)- not a character. Try BYTE('09'x) perhaps? Not sure about how that would interface with ODS PDF though.

-Joe