Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:32:10 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nat Wooding <nathani@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: OT: Tobyism-To Art

Or maybe I typed it that way intentionally?

I was wondering who would spot it.

With a very big grin

Nat

-----Original Message----- From: Arthur Tabachneck [mailto:art297@NETSCAPE.NET] Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 6:27 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU; Nat Wooding Subject: Re: OT: Tobyism-To Art

Nat,

Not meaning to sarcastic (well, i.e., too much), given that you typed "Toyb's", could this be an instance of a pot calling a kettle something or other?

Art