Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2010, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:43:16 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         jeffrey sussman <ec3@LIGHTNINGSTEEL.COM>
Subject:      SAS Programming Standards Source

I've been tasked with writing a Programming Standards Guide for SAS programs for my organization. (I must have done something horrible in a previous life). I'm sure there's no reason for me to write this from scratch! What I'd like to know is if there are any good sources out there for this information. Sources like SUGI articles are preferred but if there's a really good book out there specific to SAS...

Thanks! Jeff