Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:24:27 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: proc means and coefficient of variation
Comments: To: Bbser 2009 <bbser2009@GMAIL.COM>

Max,

In case you're not reading ALL of the threads, Andre posted a slight variant of the following in response to a different question:

proc format; picture appear low-high='99.999%' (mult=1000); run;

ods path work.myTmp(update) sashelp.tmplmst(read);

proc template ; edit base.summary; define cv; header = "Coefficient of variation"; format = appear.; generic; end; end; run;

ods pdf file="k:\art\decimalpercent.pdf" ;

proc means data = sashelp.class cv ; var age; run;

ods pdf close;