Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Oct 2010 19:06:16 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sigurd Hermansen <HERMANS1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: NESUG Roommate
Comments: To: Richard DeVenezia <rdevenezia@GMAIL.COM>

Richard: I've just read Toby's reply and am shocked by his departure from the usual standards of his postings to the 'L: no misspellings of consequence and nearly standard grammar. I suspect that he's met an editor or English major through Craig's List personal ads.

Unfortunately I won't make it to NESUG this year. I do have more than a few bottles of good red wine, so let me know if you will be in the vicinity of Chevy Chase. Bring Paul and Toby with you. I need a break from a frantic couple of months of proposals and new project kick-off meetings. S

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard DeVenezia Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:24 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: NESUG Roommate

Hi:

I am looking for a NESUG attendee roommate to help reduce the cost of the conference. If you are a like minded person please contact me.

Richard DeVenezia