Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010)Back to main AGED-NORTH pageJoin or leave AGED-NORTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:29:44 -0500
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of North Georgia <AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Sidney Bell <sbell@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      North Region FFA/EMC CDE registration
Comments: To: CaroleThompson <carole.thompson@cemc.com>,
          David Huddleston <david.huddleston@cemc.com>,
          Jeff Rancudo <jrancudo@ngemc.com>,
          Jim Hunter <jim.hunter@greystonepower.com>,
          Sonny mahan <sonny.mahan@brmemc.com>,
          Stacey Fields <staceyf1@amicalolaemc.com>,
          Todd Payne <toddp@amicalolaemc.com>,
          Bill Leard <bill.leard@hartemc.com>,
          Brian Patton <bpatton@jacksonemc.com>,
          Cecil Worley <cworley@jacksonemc.com>,
          Dan Bennett <dbennett@waltonemc.com>,
          Gale Cutler <Gale.Cutler@georgiaemc.com>,
          "Howard \"Sonny\" Turner" <hturner@waltonemc.com>,
          Howard Johnson <howard@hemc.coop>,
          Jason Smith <jason.smith@brmemc.com>,
          Jeff Paul <jeff.paul@rayleemc.com>,
          Jennifer Broun <jbroun@waltonemc.com>,
          Kenneth McEntire <kenneth@hemc.coop>,
          Nelson McGinnis <nmcginnis@jacksonemc.com>,
          Ray Cheek <RCheek@ssemc.com>

[multipart/alternative]

Teachers, the Area 1 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Tuesday November 30th at Amicalola EMC and the Area 2 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Saturday December 11th at Jackson EMC. Registration will be from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. and we *will begin promptly at 9:30a.m.*. Please arrive on time so that we may begin on time. Students should have official dress, safety glasses,pencils, calculator, and the tools necessary to complete the assigned wiring problem. If you plan on bringing a student to the CDE, *please respond to this e-mail and provide the students name, chapter name, and the area CDE that you will attend.* I have provided you with an tentative agenda below with the approximate times for each section. Thanks to all who took advantage of the EMC training sessions we conducted and to all of the EMC personnel who made the events possible. I thought they went well and I am looking forward to seeing each of you and your students at the Area CDE's

2010 North Region FFA/EMC Agenda

8:30 a.m. - 9:30a.m. - Registration 9:30 a.m. - 9:45 - Greetings from EMC, introductions and instructions 9:45 - 10:15 - 30 minutes for students to diagram assigned wiring problem and fill out Bill of Materials 10:15 - 10:30 - Fill Bill of Materials Wiring problem 10:30 - 12:00 - Wiring problem 12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch 1:00 - 3:00 - Speech Demonstration and Problem Solving rotations 3:30 - Announce Results

-- Sidney Bell Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher North Region Agricultural Education 209 Four Towers University of Georgia Athens, Ga. 30602 Office: (706) 552 - 4464 Cell: (706) 612 - 4789 sbell@gaaged.org

[text/html]

Agricultural_Electrification_EMC_CDE_Revised_July_2007.doc [application/msword]

Agricultural_Electrification_Wiring_Contest_Brochure_EMC_revised_June_2010[1]pv.doc [application/msword]