Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Nov 2010 01:09:59 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         bbser2009 <bbser2009@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      KSCAN

I am not quite sure about what the SAS document says about KSCAN. It seems that KSCAN returns the n-th word in the string, right?

If I would like the function returns the word of we in the following, what number for the question mark? Or do we need other parameter?

kcan('She says: "we are here." ', ?)

Thanks. Max