Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:20:59 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tanja Gabriele Baudson <baudson@uni-trier.de>
Subject:      AMOS 18.0.2: Problem with SRMR

Hi all,

since today, the plugin "SRMR" in AMOS doesn't seem to work any more; the window where it usually appears remains blank. I already tried rebooting the program and the computer, but nothing helps :( Has anyone encountered this type of problem yet, and/or do you know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance Tanja -- Tanja Gabriele Baudson Universität Trier FB I Psychologie Hochbegabtenforschung und -förderung 54286 Trier Fon 0651/201-4558 Fax 0651/201-4578 Email baudson@uni-trier.de Web http://www.uni-trier.de/index.php?id=9492