Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:23:50 +0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Han, Joanne" <jtse@unex.ucla.edu>
Subject:      Automatic reply: suppressing N in corr table output

Hi,

UCLA Extension will be closed from 12/20/2010 to 1/2/2011. I am sorry I cannot help you at this time, but I will reply to your email upon my return to the office on Monday, 1/3/2011. If you would like to enroll in an UCLA Extension course, please visit www.uclaextension.edu<http://www.uclaextension.edu/>.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you.

Joanne Han Marketing Research Manager UCLA Extension www.uclaextension.edu<http://www.uclaextension.edu/>

[text/html]