Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:50:44 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Quentin McMullen <qmcmullen.sas@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mirroring SAS-L and the SAS Forums

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:34 PM, <r.hockey@sph.uq.edu.au> wrote:

> IMO getting the usenet (google groups) posts linked again should be the > first priority. Linking the SAS forums also has merit. > R > >

I would agree, and on a related note, I had been using google groups to search SAS-L. Found the google groups interface much friendlier than the listserv search interface (http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=sas-l). Just wondering if folks have other favorite ways to search the SAS-L archives?

--Q.