Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:27:15 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Chaitovsky, Avi-Gil" <Avi-Gil.Chaitovsky@ANTHEM.COM>
Subject:      Timestamp [was: export not working: see SAS log]

Can someone tell me how I can get a timestamp in my logs the way the log below has?

Thanks

Avi-Gil Chaitovsky WellPoint, Inc. Empire BlueCross BlueShield HealthCare Analytics Business Information Analyst II 165 Broadway, 14th Floor New York, NY 10006 Avi-Gil.Chaitovsky@anthem.com (212) 476-1483 -----Original Message----- From: Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/OCOO/ITSO) [mailto:rjf2@CDC.GOV] Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:47 AM Subject: export not working: see SAS log

I submit this line for our SAS-L annual "What were they thinking?" award:

ERROR: Export unsuccessful. See SAS Log for details.

Ronald J. Fehd, IT Spec HelpDesk Level 3: SAS

Z:\SAS-Grantees\sas-RJF2-SAS\proc-freq-project-officers.log

48 +PROC Export data = &Data. 49 + outfile = "&OutFile..csv" 50 + dbms = csv %*see identifier list; 51 + replace %*overwrite out= dataset; 52 + ; 52 !+ %*closure: proc; 53 +run;

ERROR: Export unsuccessful. See SAS Log for details. NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors. NOTE: PROCEDURE EXPORT used (Total process time): real time 0.26 seconds user cpu time 0.10 seconds system cpu time 0.10 seconds Memory 5082k OS Memory 9588k Timestamp 12/8/2010 10:43:14 AM

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.