Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:33:45 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Lynn <lgoetz_10@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Calculating Can1 in Proc Candisc

I would like to know how to calculate the Canonical Variable Scores (Can1, Can2, etc.) in the Proc Candisc procedure. My understanding is that they were calculated by multiplying each variable by the raw canonical coefficients, but this does not compute with the dataset I am working with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.