Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:49:27 +0100
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Haase, Heino, Springer DE" <Heino.Haase@SPRINGER.COM>
Subject:      Win 7 and SPSS 15

Hello,

I had to upgrade to Win 7 and tried to re-install SPSS 15 afterwards but I weren't successful yet. I am in contact with SPSS licensing and we are working on a solution. Do you have any valuable recommendations for us?

Best wishes,

Heino

--- Heino Haase Springer Market Intelligence & Web Analytics --- Tiergartenstr. 17 | 69121 Heidelberg | Germany tel +49 (0)6221 / 487 - 8273 fax +49 (0)6221 / 487 - 68273 heino.haase@springer.com --- http://www.springer.com <http://www.springer.com/>

[text/html]