Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:31:10 -0200
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ricardo Gonçalves da Silva
              <rgs.rsilva@BANCOVOTORANTIM.COM.BR>
Subject:      RES: AIC and P-seudo R2 for TOBIT Model
Comments: To: Dale McLerran <stringplayer_2@YAHOO.COM>

Dale,

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I need. I always forgot the ODS tables.... I think I'm getting old....

Thanks in advance,

Rick

-----Mensagem original----- De: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] Em nome de Dale McLerran Enviada em: quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011 15:50 Para: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Assunto: Re: AIC and P-seudo R2 for TOBIT Model

Ricardo,

Use an ODS OUTPUT statement to write the fit statistics and pseudo-R^2 values to output data sets. The fit statistics are in a table named "FitSummary" and the goodness of fit statistics are in a table named "GoodnessOfFit".

Since I do not see any BY statement in your QLIM code, you must have a macro do loop which iterates over trials in your simulation. Thus, the results generated by one invocation of the QLIM procedure will be for a single trial in your simulation. In order to obtain fit statistics and goodness-of-fit statistics for all trials in a single data set, you will have to write results for the current trial to a temporary file and then append the results for the i-th trial to a master data set which will record results across all trials.

Code which follows provides a template for how you might construct your code:

ods output FitSummary=FitStats_i GoodnessOfFit=GOF_i; PROC QLIM DATA=BANCO METHOD=TRUREG OUTEST = TESTES_3; MODEL Z_SCORE1 = COVAR1 / NOINT; ENDOGENOUS Z_SCORE1 ~ CENSORED(LB=0 UB=1); OUTPUT OUT=LGD_PRED_1(KEEP = PRED_Z_SCORE_1) PREDICTED = PRED_Z_SCORE_1; RUN;

/* Attach simulation trial number to fit statistics */ data FitStats_i; set FitStats_i; trial = &iter; run; data GOF_i; set GOF_i; trial = &iter; run;

/* Append trial fit statistics to master data set recording */ /* fit statistics across all simulation trials. */ proc append base=FitStats data=FitStats_i; run; proc append base=GOF data=GOF_i; run;

HTH,

Dale

--------------------------------------- Dale McLerran Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center mailto: dmclerra@nFoHsCpRaCm.org Ph: (206) 667-2926 Fax: (206) 667-5977 ---------------------------------------