Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:25:10 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "James F. Flynn Jr." <jim.flynn@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Osprey, West Bank Park

Hi, folks, I stopped by West Bank Park & Buford Dam, Forsyth Co., on the way home from work this evening to scan the gulls at the south end of Lake Lanier. Not much of note, except for an Osprey that put in an appearance at West Bank. Over the years, I've seen very few this deep into the Piedmont during February.

Take care.

Jim Flynn Forsyth Co., GA http://gos.org/ http://atlantaaudubon.org/ ***************************

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu