Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:14:08 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mark McShane <eagleeyed@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Grant McCreary's Saturday Red-necked Grebe photos from Tidwell,
              Lake Lanier

Hi All,

Grant McCreary sent me some photos of the two Red-necked Grebes we saw yesterday at Tidwell at Lake Lanier! I cropped them and posted them for Grant, here they are:

http://www.box.net/shared/gf4ocbhyz3 http://www.box.net/shared/6ob3sv9tpy

The shots are really great considering the range! Grant used a camera with his scope instead of the phone camera, I'll have to try that sometime too! We didn't relocate the grebes today at Tidwell.

Good Birding All!

Mark

Mark McShane Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia www.neargareport.com

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.