Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:49:45 -0800
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Chapman <mikelchap@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Birding Trip to Raccoon Key

Coastal Georgia Audubon Society is having a birding trip to Racoon Key on April 23rd. We will leave the Jekyll Island Marina at 7am and depart the island at ~3pm. Cost for the trip is $55 per person. We will explore the freshwater ponds and beaches/marsh surrounding the island. Reservation with payment is required in advance. Send check to me made payable to CGAS. Trip is limited to 25 people. Contact me if you need more info. Mike Chapman 129 Seminole Rd. Brunswick, GA 31525

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu