Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:07:45 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         tania dehesh <tania_dehesh@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Fw: request
Comments: To: bioestadistica@eresmas.net

Hi i have 34 items,the score of each item are in these range –2.5, -1.5, -.5, +.5, +1.5, +2.5.i want to do nonparametric factor analysis with these data?I dont have enough time to read spss mannual,would you please send me a complete spss syntax to do it?please solve my problem.   Regards,

[text/html]