Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:24:27 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Data _null_;" <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Enterprise Guide - Code generator in Create Format - bug &
              solution
Comments: To: Andy Bolton <AndrewBolton@halifax.co.uk>

The behavior is expected. It's is not a bug. You can call it a bug just because you don't like the way it works.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM, Andy Bolton <AndrewBolton@halifax.co.uk> wrote: > lol. OT and I know I shouldn't reply, but; > > I'm not a linguistics or a semantics expert, but the first line of "bug" > on wikki says.... > > "A software bug is the common term used to describe an error, flaw, > mistake, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that produces > an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended > ways." > > If that doesn't describe this behaviour in EG, what does? > > On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:04:12 -0600, Data _null_; <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM> > wrote: > >>On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Andy Bolton <AndrewBolton@halifax.co.uk> > wrote: >>> And with this bug >> >>It's not a bug. >