Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011)Back to main AGED-NORTH pageJoin or leave AGED-NORTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:44:06 -0500
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of North Georgia <AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Stan Mitchell <smitchell@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      Evaluation Guide

[multipart/alternative]

Teachers,

I am attaching a guide to assist you in preparing for the upcoming evaluation process. Please pay close attention to the brief instructions at the top of the guide for clarification on what documentation will be provided by you and what documentation will be provided by the Region Office.

It is my sincere hope that these evaluations are seen as a positive step toward indentifying the strengths and weaknesses of our programs and are used as a learning tool for program improvement. The Area Teachers are sending out evaluation sites and dates for you to choose from. In order to expedite the process, please have the recommended documentation organized and available.

If you have any questions or if I can assist in any way, please feel free to contact me or an Area Teacher.

Thank you for all you do

Stan

-- Stan Mitchell North Region Coordinator Agricultural Education 204 Four Towers University of Georgia Athens, Ga. 30602 706-552-4468 Office 706-338-7230 Cell smitchell@gaaged.org

[text/html]

10-11EvaluationGuideTeachers.doc [application/msword]