Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:34:16 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Trey Mccuen <trey.mccuen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Piedmont NWR 3/4/11

Tim Hajda, from Nebraska, and I birded Piedmont NWR this morning in search of Bachman's Sparrow and Red-cockaded Woodpecker. We found a flock of red cockadeds off Baron Russell Road, but we did not find any Bachman's Sparrow.

Other Birds of Note:

Wild Turkey Hairy Woodpecker Purple Finch

Trey McCuen Macon, GA

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu