Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:29:22 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Dates, Brian" <BDATES@swsol.org>
Subject:      Re: [NEWSENDER] -      SPSS-FLEISS KAPPA - Message is from an
              unknown sender
Comments: To: Sai <sirah.asif@GOOGLEMAIL.COM>

Sirah,

Can you give us an idea of the form of the data? Is it 5 items? Are the sections distinct from each other? In that case you may have to rate agreement across the items for each section. I have syntax for Fleiss' kappa for any number of raters and categories which uses an SPSS data file, but the actual analysis will depend on the data format.

Brian

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Sai Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 5:03 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [NEWSENDER] - SPSS-FLEISS KAPPA - Message is from an unknown sender

Hi

Im in urgent need of help for my final year project studying pharmacy. I have 67 raters and need to analyze using fleiss kappa.

please can someone direct me on how to do this? do i need to convert my data file to a syntax file? how would i go about on doing this.

all 67 raters have rated a consultation which has 5 sections, rated from 1-5.

and how do i use 5 x 5 matrix also. my tutor has thrown all these things at me to do but i have no idea where to even begin?

please please any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks Sirah x