Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:31:10 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Eins Bernardo <einsbernardo@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject:      Rasch Model in SPSS

I tried to run the Rasch Model for the 10 items using R in SPSS.  I was dismayed of the outputs as presented below.  Please comment if I need something to download from the R website and then install to my computer.   Thank you. Eins   Coefficients

  value std.err z.vals

Dffclt.base -1.793 .224 -8.016

Dffclt.prstt -2.181 .253 -8.611

Dffclt.advst -1.435 .200 -7.163