Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:26:44 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/OCOO/ITSO)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: proc contents

see also:

%Let In_Lib = Library; %Let In_Data = MySPSS_daymare;

%Let In_Lib = SAShelp; %Let In_Data = Class;

PROC SQL; describe table &In_Lib.. &In_Data.; select name from Dictionary.Columns where Libname eq "%upcase(&In_Lib.)" and MemName eq "%upcase(&In_Data.)" order by Name;*etc.; quit;

Ron Fehd the dictionary maven