Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:48:37 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nat Wooding <nathani@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: ODS

To add to what Susan has sent, this method avoids ODS entirely.

Nat Wooding

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Suzanne McCoy Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 5:14 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: ODS

Control them yourself by naming them like this:

proc means data=size maxdec=3 n mean var stddev; weight precision; var objectsize; output out=wtstats var=Est_SigmaSq std=Est_Sigma; title1 'Weighted Analysis Using Default VARDEF=DF'; run;

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of William Shakespeare Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 5:00 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: ODS

Suppose I run the following:

ods output "Summary Statistics"=stats; proc means data=traffic; var mph; run; ods output close;

Even if I know in general what's in the table Summary Statistics from the SAS docs, I still don't know the column names without running proc contents on stats.