Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:08:14 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@ROGERS.COM>
Subject:      Re: MIME: multipart/alternative with different plain and html
              content
Comments: To: Manuel David Garcia <manueldavid.garcia@VERIVOX.COM>

Manuel,

I am definitely NOT one of the SAS email power users, in fact, I still have yet to used it. However, I want to learn thus, if you do get interest in having such a discussion, I'd like to sit in on it.

And, while someone will probably provide your requested answer, you might want to take a look at a paper from last year's SGF, namely: http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings10/060-2010.pdf

I would guess that the two options you will need are: encoding and outencoding.

HTH, Art -------