Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:40:11 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Annual meetup (BOF) -- save the date and time!

Dear SAS-L-ers,

Mike Rhoads posted the following:

> ... so, Ron, you may want to revisit those airline reservations. ;-) > > I believe this schedule revision is to maximize the weekend room > availability for their real high-rolling customers. > Mike, so presumably, they are in for a big shock when _YOU_ hit the gambling floor:-)

Mike, best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com